台灣政經傳播研究中心(Taiwan Institute for Governance and Communication Research, TIGCR)，預定於2022年10月28日，在國立政治大學，舉辦 2022年TIGCR「政治極化：治理與傳播的觀點」國際學術研討會即日起開始論文徵稿，截稿日為2022年03月07日止！
2022 TIGCR International Conference on “Political Polarization: Perspectives of Governance and Communication”
Main Theme: Political Polarization: Perspectives of Governance and Communication
About the Conference
The Taiwan Institute for Governance and Communication Research (TIGCR) will hold an international conference on “Political Polarization: Perspectives of Governance and Communication” on 28th October 2022 at the National Chengchi University.
On the basis of the discussion at the TIGCR International Conference last 3 years, this conference keeps focusing on the phenomenon of political polarization and its core concepts: democratic governance, social media usage, and political communication.
For the 2022 TIGCR International Conference, scholars are invited to analyze the causes, distribution, and impacts of political polarization related to algorithm, fake news, political participation, issue position, and ideology, etc., by using survey data, big data, content analysis, and comparative studies. We aim to prevent and alleviate polarization of opinion to create a sustainable and harmonious society.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Political Polarization: public opinion survey, technological impacts on political attitudes and behaviors, causes, effects, and related discussions of political polarization, etc.
- Democratic Governance: political attitudes of government bureaucrats and citizens, polarization perception and democratic governance, and bureaucratic responsiveness, etc.
- Political Communication: news media and political communication, governance and communication interaction, political polarization and social media usage, fake news, echo chamber effect, and algorithm, etc.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 7th March 2022
- Acceptance Notification: 28th March 2022
- Full paper Submission Deadline: 30th September 2022
Conference paper proposal Submission Guidelines
- 300-word paper proposals must be written in MS Word format and must include: title, authors, and affiliations. Proposals must be submitted no later than 7th March 2022.
- TIGCR welcomes the submission of original works. To submit your paper proposal, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must be in English, and accepted papers will be presented as oral presentations in English.